1) You should be gainfully employed, be a student, or otherwise be somewhat self sufficient. Please, no one wants to date a woman who is desperate, and we will quickly see that this is the case if you are in difficult circumstances. Our gentlemen expect the best, and ladies, is desperation really putting your best foot forward? After all, first impressions are everything! Once you get your affairs in order, we will gladly reconsider you after submitting a new application. However, in the interim, if you visit our Concierge page you might just find an alternate service that can help match you with an appropriate partner.
2) Once your application is submitted, and only after your interview and review process is complete will we post your profile and photos in our Gallery de la Femme. This Gallery is accessible only by our member millionaires who will peruse your profiles and photos and inform us of their selections. If asked, we happily make suggestions to them based on what we know they are looking for in a mate, but please be patient as we cannot foresee which millionaire will choose which woman. This could take some time, but we ask that you continue to go about your life as usual, and we will be in touch just as soon as we have a millionaire who is interested in meeting you.
3) Please, single ladies only! That means never married, are fully divorced, or widowed. Our millionaires are special and don’t need to be dragged through anyones drama, especially the high drama of a divorce. If you are currently going through a divorce, please let us know and we will place you on our Wait List. Once your divorce is finalized, we ask that you email us and we will then review your application and take next steps if appropriate.
4) Please be patient while we review your Application. This is just the first step in the process. If we feel you are a good match for Femme De Maison, we will let you know. You will then be offered our detailed, full application for submission, and then based on our review of this we will set up your interview. Typically, this is done via the telephone, however if you live near or travel through the San Francisco Bay Area we prefer a live consultation. At this time we will also ask for additional photos to be placed in your file so that we may share them with your prospective dates when the time comes.
5) Femme De Maison makes no introductions until all fee’s are paid in full. Ladies, there is a one time registration fee of $100.00 US Dollars to process your application and maintain your profile as ‘Active’ in our database.
6) You will be matched with as many dates as may come your way while your profile remains active. We know that sometimes it just takes dating a wide variety of millionaires to find the right one!
7) You may place your membership on a two month (60 Day) hold once during this period should you meet someone you’d like to continue to date. After this period ends your membership will go back to active status until your annual membership expires, whether or not you choose to continue to utilize our services. We do hope however, that your hold period will be fruitful, and that you will have found your special someone!
8) All Holds will need to be requested via email and approved by the owner, Suzanah Juras. This email communication, once printed and signed, will serve as the official documentation of said Hold.
9) Femme De Maison makes no claims or guarantee’s that we will find you a mate. No matchmaking service can make such claims. However what we do guarantee is that your profile will be viewable to a wide variety of millionaire gentlemen who are like-minded, in that they too desire a wonderful, fulfilling relationship that will lead to either marriage, or a long-term committed relationship.
10) Your submission of an application means that you agree to and abide by all rules and regulations as set forth by Femme De Maison.
11) All photos submitted should be high quality, professional, boudoir-style photographs. They should be tastefully naughty, and very, very sexy! Nudity and/or partial nudity is fine, just as long as the images are tasteful, classic, and beautiful. Nothing vulgar, please. This is your opportunity to show a select group of eligible millionaire bachelors beautiful you! All photos and applications submitted to us become the property of Femme De Maison, and cannot be returned. We take great care in the security of your information, however Femme De Maison is not responsible, nor will be held liable for photos and images which are pirated, stolen, or lost.
12) Only fully completed applications, including photos, and printed out and signed by hand will be considered. We only accept these returned to us via email. We do not accept applications and accompanying photos by mail.
13) For a complete list of Femme De Maison rules and regulations please see page 2 of your Pre-Application.
14) Fee’s paid are non-refundable.